5 French properties for sale in Corrèze
- Credit: Archant
In the heart of rural France, Corrèze in Limousin offers an abundance of character homes in lush countryside and pretty villages. Here are 5 of our favourites to tempt you
Juillac, Corrèze, Limousin
Built in 1822, this property has been sympathetically renovated and is now a spacious character home. Situated in a quiet hamlet just three minutes from the village of Juillac, the house has four bedrooms, an open-plan kitchen, living and dining room, a garden of 3,000m² and a small barn for storage.
www.limousinpropertyagents.comBrivezac, Corrèze, Limousin
Set in the hills above the riverside village of Brivezac, this property has great views and is near Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne and Argentat. Offering plenty of character features, the house has a fitted kitchen, living room, dining room, mezzanine level and four bedrooms. There is also a one-bedroom flat in the barn.
www.allez-francais.comSaint-Privat, Corrèze, Limousin
- 1 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 2 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 3 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 4 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 5 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 6 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 7 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 8 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 9 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
This beautifully renovated house is located in Saint-Privat, within walking distance to shops and restaurants and 18 kilometres from Argentat. There are a total of five bedrooms including a self-contained two-bedroom apartment on the first floor. There is a lovely garden with several terraces and views over the countryside.
www.leggettfrance.comSeilhac, Corrèze, Limousin
Lovingly restored, this five-bedroom farmhouse is in a quiet location in a small hamlet near Seilhac and enjoys stunning countryside views. It has an open-plan kitchen, living and dining room and five bedrooms. There is also a double garage, and landscaped garden with space to build a swimming pool if desired.
www.agencenewton.comArgentat, Corrèze, Limousin
Situated along the Dordogne river in Argentat, this property with its eyecatching blue shutters is one of the most photographed in the town. Fully renovated, the two houses have been joined to offer a perfect B&B with four en-suite bedrooms in the popular town. There is also the option to buy one of the houses for €286,200.
www.allez-francais.comFind out more about Corrèze and browse our favourite 5 French properties for sun-loversLooking to buy a property in France but not sure where to start? Read our French property buying guides for everything you need to know