5 French properties for sale in Corrèze
- Credit: Archant
In the heart of rural France, Corrèze in Limousin offers an abundance of character homes in lush countryside and pretty villages. Here are 5 of our favourites to tempt you
Juillac, Corrèze, Limousin
Built in 1822, this property has been sympathetically renovated and is now a spacious character home. Situated in a quiet hamlet just three minutes from the village of Juillac, the house has four bedrooms, an open-plan kitchen, living and dining room, a garden of 3,000m² and a small barn for storage.
www.limousinpropertyagents.comBrivezac, Corrèze, Limousin
Set in the hills above the riverside village of Brivezac, this property has great views and is near Beaulieu-sur-Dordogne and Argentat. Offering plenty of character features, the house has a fitted kitchen, living room, dining room, mezzanine level and four bedrooms. There is also a one-bedroom flat in the barn.
www.allez-francais.comSaint-Privat, Corrèze, Limousin
- 1 Iconic landmarks: The story behind Paris’ Arc de Triomphe
- 2 10 Romantic Hotels In France
- 3 Take a stroll in and around Pornic in Loire-Atlantique
- 4 French Properties: 5 houses with swimming pools for sale in France
- 5 See inside: Escape to the Chateau DIY's Chateau de Lomenie for sale
- 6 Discover the South of France villa from the upcoming Downton Abbey film
- 7 Why Boulogne-sur-Mer makes for a perfect family escape
- 8 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 9 What’s inside the May 2022 issue of FRANCE Magazine UK?
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
This beautifully renovated house is located in Saint-Privat, within walking distance to shops and restaurants and 18 kilometres from Argentat. There are a total of five bedrooms including a self-contained two-bedroom apartment on the first floor. There is a lovely garden with several terraces and views over the countryside.
www.leggettfrance.comSeilhac, Corrèze, Limousin
Lovingly restored, this five-bedroom farmhouse is in a quiet location in a small hamlet near Seilhac and enjoys stunning countryside views. It has an open-plan kitchen, living and dining room and five bedrooms. There is also a double garage, and landscaped garden with space to build a swimming pool if desired.
www.agencenewton.comArgentat, Corrèze, Limousin
Situated along the Dordogne river in Argentat, this property with its eyecatching blue shutters is one of the most photographed in the town. Fully renovated, the two houses have been joined to offer a perfect B&B with four en-suite bedrooms in the popular town. There is also the option to buy one of the houses for €286,200.
www.allez-francais.comFind out more about Corrèze and browse our favourite 5 French properties for sun-loversLooking to buy a property in France but not sure where to start? Read our French property buying guides for everything you need to know