3 properties in Midi-Pyrénées
- Credit: Archant
Midi-Pyrénées is a popular region with expats. Here are 3 of our favourite properties in the region
This attractive Quercy-style stone house sits on eight and a half acres of land near Lauzerte, one of the Plus Beaux Villages de France. The house offers a total of six bedrooms and three bathrooms, as well as an attic which has the potential to be converted into further living space. There is an open-plan dining and living room with a fireplace, study, kitchen, pantry and laundry room. Outside, the property boasts three garages and two car ports, a spacious veranda, a swimming pool with a cover and mature gardens with trees and lawn.
This spacious property is located in a small village on the border of Gers and Hautes-Pyrénées, and could be used as a chambres d’hôtes or large family home. Completely renovated by the current owners, the house boasts a generous kitchen with glazed doors opening onto a covered terrace and sitting area with views of the Pyrenees. There are six bedrooms in the main house, along with two reception rooms, alongside a self-contained cottage with its own entrance that offers three bedrooms and is joined to the main house. There is a mature garden and a field with space to build a swimming pool, or keep livestock.
- 1 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 2 Film Review: Wes Anderson's The French Dispatch
- 3 5 French property articles you won’t want to miss
- 4 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 5 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 6 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 7 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 10 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
Full of character and charm, this fully renovated house 50 minutes from Toulouse is situated within walking distance of local shops, and is a short drive to the town of Verlhac-Tescou. Set on two acres of land, which includes a saltwater swimming pool alongside an established orchard and several terraces, the property enjoys stunning views of the surrounding countryside. There are a total of four double bedrooms, two new bathrooms and an open-plan kitchen, living and dining room with glazed doors opening onto the terraces and an eye-catching open fireplace as the room’s focal point.