3 new-build properties in France
- Credit: Archant
A new-build property could be a good option if you are looking for a low-maintenance French holiday home in a managed residence, we pick three of our favourite new-build properties
Property developer MGM’s latest Alpine offering is Résidence Léana in the heart of the village of Les Carroz d’Arâches. This top-quality chalet development comprises 66 apartments in a range of sizes, from one to four bedrooms, and is due for completion by Christmas 2016. The residence is located 50 metres from the slopes, as well as being close to the shops and other amenities. The residence includes a spacious reception, leisure centre, sauna, hammam, heated indoor swimming pool and spa centre. The apartments are available for both leaseback and outright purchase, starting from €191,667 excluding VAT.
www.mgmfrenchproperties.comAlpes-Maritimes, Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur
These final two remaining one-bedroom apartments in a new development in Juan-les-Pins have been reduced to €300,000 from €315,000. The residence is situated close to the seafront and offers easy access to the Mediterranean coast. Both apartments have one bathroom and a balcony; the first is situated on the third floor with 45m²of living space and a 4m² balcony, while the second is situated on the fourth floor with 44m²living space and a 4m² balcony. The apartments each have a fully-fitted kitchen, shower room and WC, tiled floors, reversible climate control with air conditioning, electric roller shutters, as well as secure parking, an elevator and coded security gates.
- 1 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 2 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 3 5 French property articles you won’t want to miss
- 4 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 5 Northern France: 5 places to visit for a short break from the UK
- 6 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 7 Can I disinherit my children?
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 10 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
This luxury development of 20 four-bedroom villas is set in an exclusive gated residence on the edge of a forest, 500 metres from the village of Saint-Augustin-sur-Mer. The villas all have four bathrooms, their own private pool, terrace, Jacuzzi, private parking and garden. The residence includes a tennis court, a pétanque pitch, a sports area and a reception. The villas come with fitted and equipped kitchens, and there is an option to buy fully furnished – ideal for those who want to let out the property. There is an onsite management company for this purpose, and villas are expected to achieve a net yield of 7.1% (based on 18 weeks rental). Sale prices for the villas vary from €354,000 to €381,500.