250 Prizes to Win
To celebrate the 250th issue of Living France magazine, we’ve got 250 prizes up for grabs in our competition, so what are you waiting for?
*UPDATE* This competition is now closed.
To enter, just answer the following question:
How many arrondissements are there in Paris?
Here's what you could win...
We've got 25 fabulous free return ferry crossings to France to give away, thanks to DFDS Seaways.
- 1 Iconic landmarks: The story behind Paris’ Arc de Triomphe
- 2 10 Romantic Hotels In France
- 3 Take a stroll in and around Pornic in Loire-Atlantique
- 4 French Properties: 5 houses with swimming pools for sale in France
- 5 See inside: Escape to the Chateau DIY's Chateau de Lomenie for sale
- 6 Discover the South of France villa from the upcoming Downton Abbey film
- 7 Why Boulogne-sur-Mer makes for a perfect family escape
- 8 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 9 What’s inside the May 2022 issue of FRANCE Magazine UK?
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
Language book 101 French Idioms published by McGraw Hill will bring vibrancy to your repertoire and help you to talk like a native speaker and we’ve got 25 copies to give away!
Favourite French conserve maker Bonne Maman has a fantastic range of irresistable biscuits and cakes that we all love. We’ve got 25 goodie bags (each worth �16 in total) to give away.
French Bed & Breakfast is where Alistair Sawday started and this year the indispensable guide turns 18. We've got 25 copies of this 12th edition of Sawday’s longest running and best-loved Special Places to Stay guide to give away.
Online French food specialist French Flavour is offering 25 lucky readers the chance to win a 1kg string of violet garlic from Tarn in south-west France.
A Crumpled City map is a practical and fun way to find your way around Paris and we’ve got 25 to give away.
Made in Provence is offering readers 25 wonderful gift hampers, each containing traditional and authentic handmade specialities from the famous French region.
A Complete Guide to Living in France is essential reading for anyone who is looking for reliable, practical advice on living in France. We’ve got 25 to give away.
We’ve got 25 wonderful garlic grater sets to give away, courtesy of Rigas Enterprises.
We’ve got 25 pairs of tickets to give away to The France Show 2013 at Earls Court in London from 18 to 20 January 2013.
Winners will be picked at random from correct answers after the closing date of 6 July 2012. Terms and conditions apply.