13 reasons to buy the May 2018 issue of French Property News
- Credit: Archant
The May 2018 issue of French Property News is now on sale! Browse hundreds of French properties for sale, explore different inspiring locations in France and get advice from legal, tax and property experts.
1. Don’t wave off the wildcards
It’s surprising how often people end up buying a property that they overlooked during their online searches. We find several properties that don’t look amazing on paper but ended up at the top of our househunting list.
2. Be more relaxed about Brexit
Our regular market report outlines how the extended transition period provides Brits looking to buy in France a bit of breathing space.
3. Come househunting with us in lovely Charente-Maritime
A long weekend by the seaside inspires us to look at prices, lifestyle and houses in Charente-Maritime
- 1 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 2 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 3 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 4 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 5 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 6 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 7 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
4. Plan the perfect viewing trip to France
Get insider’s knowledge on how to best prepare your house viewing trip to France, from when to view to which questions to ask your estate agent.
5. Want a home by a Loire Valley château?
Find your dream French property in the lush valley of kings among some of France’s finest châteaux.
6. Should you let your holiday home out?
Decide whether to let your property out to holidaymakers or not with expert advice on how to make it work
7. Brush up on your French eating etiquette
Learn what you should and, most importantly, shouldn’t do when dining in France.
8. Roll the dice in Paris
We take a look at the real prices of the Monopoly streets in life-size Paris
9. Catch up with expats
Two stories about making a home in the French countryside
10. Get advice on keeping poultry in France
All you need to know about keeping ducks, geese and turkeys
11. Thinking of buying an apartment?
We make a checklist of everything to think about when viewing an apartment
12. Stay informed on the latest finance news
From the new Finance Law to the latest updates on the new wealth tax
13. Find your dream home in France
Coastal properties, a watermill-cum-luxury wedding venue or a beautifully renovated manor house in Lot...browse hundreds of different properties in this issue.
Come and see us at the French Property Exhibition at Wetherby Racecourse, Yorskshire on 19-20 May.
You can buy the May 2018 issue of French Property News.
Or you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month!