13 reasons to buy the April 2018 issue of French Property News
- Credit: Archant
The April issue of French Property News is now on sale and has lots of lovely French homes to tempt you, as well as expert advice and inspiring location features. Here’s why you should buy the April 2018 issue of French Property News
1. Be amazed at the value for money on offer in Brittany
We go on a two-day househunting trip in Brittany to find a €90,000 holiday home.
2. Step inside the weekend bolthole of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor
Take a look inside this gorgeous home, now a Landmark Trust property, where Edward VIII and Wallis Simpson sought refuge and meet the British owner who renovated it.
3. Find out what life on the lagoon looks like
Languedoc is known for its pretty ‘étangs’, but what are your property options?
- 1 Iconic landmarks: The story behind Paris’ Arc de Triomphe
- 2 10 Romantic Hotels In France
- 3 Take a stroll in and around Pornic in Loire-Atlantique
- 4 French Properties: 5 houses with swimming pools for sale in France
- 5 See inside: Escape to the Chateau DIY's Chateau de Lomenie for sale
- 6 Discover the South of France villa from the upcoming Downton Abbey film
- 7 Why Boulogne-sur-Mer makes for a perfect family escape
- 8 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 9 What’s inside the May 2022 issue of FRANCE Magazine UK?
- 10 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
4. Head to the Med
We explore the Riviera city of Nice, take a look at the property market and find some tempting pied-à-terres for sale by the Med!
5. Take a peak at TV presenter Anna Ryder Richardson’s French ‘ruin’
Former Changing Rooms designer Anna Ryder Richardson tells us about her new renovation project in southern France – it’s not for the fainthearted!
6. Follow a Roman road to your dream French property
From the Brittany coast to the Provence foothills, these ancient super highways criss-cross the whole of France and we go property hunting along them.
7. What will life in France ‘sound’ like?
We investigate some of the noises you might hear at your new French home – some of them may surprise you!
8. Say hello to the new French wealth tax
A tax expert looks at how the French wealth tax has changed and how might it affect you.
9. Go hunting in La Sologne
Find out why this tranquil area of Loir-et-Cher was once the hunting ground of kings but is now fertile ground for househunters.
10. Fancy a career change?
We follow two estate agents in France to find out more about their typical day.
11. Discover three of the best kitchens from around France
The hearts of these homes for sale is definitely ‘la cuisine’.
12. Is French banking really so different?
We compare the French and UK systems – and explain why you need to know the differences
13. Which French town has seen property prices triple over the past 20 years?
We reveal this and more in our latest French property news coverage
Or you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month!