12 reasons to buy the April 2018 issue of Living France!
- Credit: Archant
The April 2018 issue of Living France is on sale now. Here are 12 reasons why you should pick up a copy...
1. Discover what it’s like to live in Indre
Take a detour from the Loire Valley’s busy tourist routes and you’ll discover Indre, a quiet rural department with rolling valleys, woodland, lakes, bustling market towns and historic villages
2. Find your dream home in Indre
Whether it’s a grand château or a cute cottage, properties in Indre are full of character. Take a look at our top six properties that are on the market!
3. Find out which French cities are the most environmentally friendly
A new report on France’s greenest cities has revealed the best places for eco living. We reveal which cities made the top 10 and explore the reasons why they got the green light
- 1 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 2 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 3 5 French property articles you won’t want to miss
- 4 Stargazing in France: 3 International Dark Sky Reserves to visit
- 5 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 6 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
4. Get renovation advice
Planning on taking on a renovation project in France but not sure where to start? We reveal what you need to know to tackle the process
5. Meet this happy American expat
Melissa Ferreira came to teach a six-week art course in Pont-Aven and never left. She invites us into her art gallery and tells us why France is now home
6. Get advice on importing your car to France
Planning on taking your car with you to France? We explain what you need to know
7. Find out what’s happening in France in April
From Easter egg hunts to kite festivals, there’s something to entertain everyone in France this month. We also update you on the latest travel news and reviews
8. Find a home in the French country
If you’re looking for a rural retreat, you’ll love our pick of six properties in the countryside. We’re ready to move into this Brittany cottage now!
9. See gorgeous photos of France
We love this picture of Conques sent to us by our reader Robert Reynolds. See lots more snaps of France inside the magazine…
10. Riverford Organics
Riverford Organics founder Guy Watson started farming in Vendée to keep up with demand for his vegetables in the UK. We hear from Guy and the expat farmers who work on his Vendée farm
11. See inside a Dordogne cooking school
The promise of a life centred around food and family convinced chef Ian Fisk and his wife Sara to open a cooking school in Dordogne. Find out why they couldn’t be happier with their choice…
12. Get clued up on wealth tax
Changes to French wealth tax were introduced in 2018 but what exactly do they mean and how might they affect you? We explain it all
You can buy the April 2018 issue of Living France here
Or you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month!