�100 million invested in luxury cruise-ferry
Armorique is latest addition to Brittany ferries' fleet. On Tuesday 10 February the brand new luxury cruise-ferry...
On Tuesday 10 February the brand new luxury cruise-ferry, Armorique will commence service between Plymouth and Roscoff. In a period of economic gloom and uncertainty, this �100 million investment proves the enduring appeal of France as a tourist destination.
The ship’s vibrant, contemporary interiors draw inspiration from the colours of Brittany, and have been designed to offer new levels of space, light, and comfort. Passengers will enjoy a choice of stylish bars, boutiques, lounges and restaurants as well as two cinemas and dedicated areas for teenagers and children. 248 comfortable en suite cabins are available, with a total of 788 beds.
The ship has been custom-built in Helsinki to suit the specific requirements of the Plymouth – Roscoff route, upon which Brittany Ferries was founded 37 years ago. With garage space for 60 articulated lorries, and up to 500 cars, Armorique offers greatly increased capacities for both freight hauliers and holidaymakers, and she carries 120 crew to look after as many as 1,500.
Return fares for a car and two passengers start at just �124 return.
To book, call 0871 244 1400 or visit brittanyferries.com
- 1 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 2 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 3 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 4 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 5 Take a journey through France with the FRANCE Calendar 2022
- 6 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 7 Can I disinherit my children?
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 Aude: 6 alternative tourist spots in Cathar Country
- 10 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced