October issue of Living France out now!
PUBLISHED: 11:00 24 September 2014
The new October 2014 issue of Living France is packed with inspirational real-life interviews and expert advice and is on sale now
South of France special:
• We explore Drôme in southern Rhône-Alpes and discover what it is like to live there from an American expat
• Artist Nicola Blakemore tells all about her solo move to Hérault in Languedoc-Roussillon
• An expat couple reveal how they transformed a run-down property in Aude into an award-winning chambres d’hôtes
Hit or myth?
• In the first of a new three-part series we dispel the myths about moving to France and address some common concerns that arise before you decide to make the move across the Channel
Favourite French properties:
• We bring you a selection of properties for sale in France, from rural retreats to an Alpine chalet
• Each issue we get the best advice from those in the know. In the October edition we tackle capital gains tax, getting your holiday home ready for winter and pet passports
Plus your chance to win a selection of French food; improve your French with our puzzles and vocabulary; a recipe for cassoulet; find out what’s happening in France in October…