Save money with a French mortgage
Could you save money with a French mortgage? Get a quote from International Private Finance and find out...
The best buy table below shows French mortgages currently available from International Private Finance....
Type of mortgageMaximum LTVStarting Rates from** Interest onlyMonthly payments* Request quote Fixed rate 90%4.40%No EUR 1,568 Variable rate 80%3.20%Yes EUR 667 Variable rate 80%2.40%No EUR 1,313 Variable rate 85%3.55%No EUR 1,456 Variable rate 100%4.35%***No EUR 1,874
*Based on a loan amount of €250,000 over a 20 year term.
**Lower interest rates will be available at different LTVs (loan to values)
***Minimum loan amount of €300,000
1. Some of these rates are also available for the purchase of a leaseback property. 2. This information should only be used as a guide. All product specifications will depend on the individual’s financial circumstances. The products mentioned here are for non-resident clients, other products will be available for residents. For a personalised French mortgage quote please contact International Private Finance Ltd or submit your information online. Information correct as of 16/04/2009.
- 1 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 2 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 3 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 4 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 5 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 6 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 9 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000