New ski properties are in the perfect location’ on the French Alpine slopes, says MGM
Plans have been announced for a small development of just 19 ski apartments for outright sale in St-Martin-de-Belleville in the French Alps.
The region’s leading developer, MGM French Properties, has earmarked for its scheme, Le Chalet Adele, a site 20 metres from the slopes. When they are completed in December, 2012, the ski-in/ski-out apartments will occupy what Richard Deans in the firm’s London sales office describes it as “a perfect location for skiers in winter and walkers in summer.”
Located at an altitude of 1,400 metres, St-Martin-de-Belleville is a typical Alpine village. Centred around its village square and 16th-century church, it has retained the charm of an earlier age.
Situated in the Belleville Valley below Les Menuires, the village is a good centre for access to all of the 600km of pistes in the Three Valleys area. A gondola and fast quad (chairlift for four people) link the village with the slopes at M�ribel and Les Menuires.
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, the small village of St-Martin-de-Belleville has a good variety of restaurants.
The nearest airports are at Chamb�ry, just over an hour away by car, and Lyon which is a two-hour drive.
- 1 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 2 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 3 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 4 Bargain Properties: 15 French houses on the market for under €50,000
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 9 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 10 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
Prices of the apartments available at Le Chalet Adele have not yet been finalised but MGM is quoting guideline figures of around €366,000 for a one-bed apartment with a floor area of 40sq m, €500,000 for a two-bed apartment of around 55sq m and €560,000 for a three-bed property of about 68sq m.
For more information about Le Chalet Adele call MGM on 0207 4940706, email london @mgm-immobilier.fr or visit the website www.mgmfrenchproperties.com and click on the Union Jack symbol to read the English language version.