New French Alpine residence offers buyers a year-round holiday home
The pilgrimage trail from Combloux to Notre Dame de la Gorge in the Haute-Savoie area of the French Alps boasts many striking buildings along its 20-kilometre length. Now, in addition to the Baroque architecture of some 16 churches, chapels and shrines along the way, there will on the will be a brand new r�sidence de tourisme. It will, says developer MGM, be the answer to the prayers of those seeking sanctuary in a comfortable holiday home for use throughout the year.
The 10 chalets together containing 87 one-, two- and three-bed leaseback apartments in the new ski-in, ski-out r�sidence – Les Diamants Blancs – will be finished with locally sourced wood, stone and granite. Many of the apartments will have panoramic mountain views when the r�sidence opens for business at the end of next year.
“The best view will be the one of Mont Blanc from the terrace of the large swimming pool, which will be a feature of this r�sidence,” says Richard Deans of MGM’s UK sales office.
Among other four-star facilities within the r�sidence, available for use by owners, will be a fitness suite, gym, sauna, jacuzzi and steam rooms, as well as a Wellness centre with a variety of massages and treatments on offer.
Located at an altitude of 1,100metres, 28 kilometres from Chamonix, Combloux offers skiers access to 445 kilometres of slopes at altitudes up to 2,535 metres.
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 4 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 7 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 8 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 9 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 10 Allo Allo! Brits in France
“This range of slopes makes the resort suitable for families and attractive to those who prefer a bit of a challenge,” says Richard.
By road, Combloux is just one hour from Geneva Airport and 75 minutes from Chamb�ry Airport. Lyon Airport is a two-hour drive.
Off-plan prices at Les Diamants Blancs start at €191,250 for a one-bed apartment with a floor area of 36m� rising to €577,500 for a 130m� four-bed property. The prices, which exclude French VAT at 19.6% – waived under the leaseback scheme – include underground parking and cellar storage as well as use of locker rooms, a laundry and drying rooms.
For more details call MGM on 0207 4940706, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.mgmfrenchproperties.com