LAST ALPINE SKI APARTMENT TICKS 3 IMPORTANT BOXES
WOULD-BE BUYERS NEED TO ACT FAST TO SECURE THE LAST APARTMENT IN A FRENCH ALPINE SKI PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT WHICH TICKS THREE IMPORTANT BOXES’
All but one of the 57 ski-in/ski-out leaseback apartments in a brand new a residence de tourisme in the French Alps – Le Telemark built by MGM at Tignes Le Lac which opened recently – have been sold.
Ideally located for holidays throughout the year, Le Telemark’s popularity is due to the way it ticks three important boxes, according to MGM’s London-based sales consultant Richard Deans.
He says: “It’s a great base for summer holidays, a high quality second home for enjoying winter sports in one of Europe’s top ski resorts, and a guaranteed source of rental income.”
The residence incorporates an indoor pool and a spa and beauty centre offer a variety of massages and body treatments.
Richard says that would-be buyers will need to act swiftly to secure the last remaining apartment at Le Telemark – a two-bedroom duplex priced at €477,000. The price, which includes parking, cellar storage and a ski locker, excludes VAT which is waived under the leaseback scheme.
Located close to Le Telemark in the winter months are ski lifts giving direct access to the 300 km of slopes within the Espace Killy skiing area. One of the best-known and, at an altitude of 2,100 metres one of the highest resorts in the French Alps – making it also one of the most snow-sure – Tignes is used by the national ski team of France to train for international competitions.
- 1 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 2 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 3 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 4 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 5 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 6 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 7 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
The proximity of Tignes to the Vanoise National Park makes it an ideal base for walking and hiking holidays during the summer months. Other popular summer activities in the French Alps include climbing, fishing and horse-riding, as well as paragliding, hot air ballooning and white water rafting.
Summer on Tignes Le Lac.
Within a 15 minute walk of Le Telemark is an 18-hole golf course around the Chevril Lake which has a sailing centre nearby.
The golf course at Tignes Le Lac.
Chambery Airport is less than two hours away from Tignes Le Lac by car. The airports at Lyon and Grenoble are two-and-a-half hours by road.