French Property Exhibition National Motorcycle Museum, Birmingham, 24 March 2012
FREE ENTRY - 15 reasons why a home in France is the perfect choice for Midlanders
Did you know that Birmingham airport offers flights to 15 destinations in France? So a home in your favourite corner of France could be closer than you think.
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 4 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 5 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 6 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 7 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
Fly into Bergerac and you have the ever-popular Dordogne to explore, or perhaps Nice and the glamorous French Riviera tickles your fancy? Bordeaux is the gateway to vineyards renowned the world over, not to mention the fabulous Atlantic coast, while Toulouse is at the heart of some of France’s most beautiful countryside and Avignon is one of Provence’s finest towns. Biarritz combines elegant architecture with a surfer’s paradise, Brest opens up the wild coastline of Brittany, Lyon is France’s capital of gastronomy, and for keen skiers, Grenoble and Chambery are your ticket to the Alps. And of course, all these cities are wonderful in their own right – the perfect place for a pied-�-terre. Did we mention that Paris, too, is just a few hours away?
For househunters, the good news is that property prices in France have stabilised at a level where genuinely great value homes are there for the taking. Vendors are still open to negotiation, but prices across the country are starting to rise again – so don’t leave it too long!
If you’re not quite ready to hop on a plane, and would like to start your research into buying a French property a little closer to home, the best place to get all the advice and guidance you need is at the French Property Exhibition at the National Motorcycle Museum in Birmingham on 24 March 2012.
For more information and to register for tickets, visit www.fpebirmingham.com