Find your dream French property
- Credit: Archant
Still searching for your dream French property? One of these could be the one...
If you like your home to be full of friends, guests or family, this beautiful estate in Orne has a lot to offer. It comprises two houses, an attractive stone longère and a guest house, with a total of eight bedrooms and six bathrooms. In the two-and-a-half-hectare grounds you’ll find a tennis court, swimming pool and pétanque terrain. The town of Bellëme and its golf course are 15km away.
Beautifully restored to retain original character, this grand country house is on the edge of a small hamlet close to Villefranche-de-Rouergue in Aveyron. The main house has three double bedrooms and a very attractive interior with spacious rooms. Outside are a separate studio/library and a converted barn, which could serve as a gîte with a double bedroom and a children’s room.
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 4 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 7 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
This beautiful five-bedroom stone house has a heated swimming pool, sun terraces and two acres of land. Situated in the Brittany countryside, a kilometre from the local village and 30-40 minutes from the beach, this property has been let as a holiday home for a number of years with many repeat bookings. There are five bedrooms, three bedrooms, a fitted kitchen and spacious living room.
If you like the idea of retiring to a traditional Normandy fishing village, this three-bedroom property could be the one for you. Located at the heart of a picturesque port, this cute cottage has sea views and is walking distance from the beach, shops, restaurants and bars. It is close to the D-Day beaches and not far from the ferry ports of Caen and Cherbourg so offers good letting potential.
Located in the sunny south-west of France, not far from Toulouse, is this luxury new development offering two, three and four bedroom villas. The development overlooks undulating vineyards and miles of dense oak forest and at the heart is the Château de la Durantie which will be a country club, state-of-the-art spa and bistro terrace. Each villa has a private pool and fully fitted kitchen.
The French Property Exhibition is the largest and most informative French property event in the UK and is taking place on 17-18 March at Newbury Racecourse in Berkshire. You can browse hundreds of properties for sale throughout France, attend free and informative seminars covering all aspects of buying and moving to France and get free advice from the legal, financial, tax and currency experts. Register for FREE tickets now!