3 Alpine apartments in France
- Credit: Archant
Are you one of the many considering investing in a ski property in France for the winter? Here are three Alpine apartments for sale with good access to the ski slopes to get you started
Les Houches, Haute-Savoie
If it’s views that you’re after then you’ve got it here. This two-bedroom ski apartment in Les Houches has two balconies, one offering stunning views of Mont-Blanc and the other overlooking the village of Les Houches. In a tranquil location, the apartment is only a kilometre from the centre of Les Houches and offers easy access to Chamonix. The generous living space is open-plan and there are two bedrooms, a bathroom and a mezzanine that can be used as another bedroom or an office space. The property also has a cave, ski locker and garage. In the winter you’ll have ski jumps on your doorstep and in summer you’ll look out on cows and are well placed for walking and paragliding.
In the centre of Bozel, this first-floor apartment is in a great location, within walking distance of the local restaurants and shops, and the ski bus to Courchevel and the Three Valleys. With a total area of 115m², the apartment offers three bedrooms, one of which is en suite, a spacious open-plan kitchen, living and dining room with a wood-burner to keep you cosy during winter. The apartment also has a balcony with views of the village and the mountains, and a cellar for storage. There is also the option to purchase a garage. Bozel is easily accessible, just two hours from Geneva and Lyon, with regular flights from the UK, and near Moûtiers, a stop on the Eurostar ski service.
www.ra-property-services.comLes Gets, Haute-Savoie
- 1 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 2 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 3 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 4 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 5 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 6 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 7 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 8 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
These stunning new, off-plan, two- and threebedroom apartments offer all the mod cons and are the perfect ski-in, ski-out residence. Located at La Turche, the residence is just a 10-minute walk from the resort of Les Gets and the Portes du Soleil ski area. All of the apartments offer views of either the valley or the pistes, and each comes with its own private cave to store your ski equipment and parking. The seven apartments will range in size from 66m²to 109m²and are due to be completed by December 2016. The use of traditional and modern building materials will result in a property in keeping with area with practical and stylish contemporary interior architecture.