French Valentine’s Day Treats
Impress your loved one this Valentine’s Day with a carefully chosen French treat
La Maison du Chocolat
La Maison du Chocolat offers a florally infused Valentine’s Day collection box with five flavours that range from delicate jasmine to crunchy sunflower seed (from £9, www.lamaisonduchocolat.co.uk).
For a seductive French tipple, a bottle of Chambord raspberry liqueur will make a welcome gift for a discerning palate. Drink on its own or add to champagne (£7, www.chambordonline.com).
Grand Rosé Champagne
Put some sparkle into celebrations and splash out on a bottle of Grand Rosé from Gosset Champagne. Based in Aÿ, it’s the oldest wine house in Champagne (from £55, www.champagne-gosset.com).
Prestat’s heart-shaped chocolate box is sure to get the heart racing. The assortment of artisan chocolates has something for every taste (from £6.50, www.prestat.co.uk).
Show you care with Hotel Chocolat’s heart-shaped selection of 19 pretty chocolates that include creamy truffles, smooth pralines, oozy caramels and more (£25, www.hotelchocolat.co.uk).
- 1 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 2 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 3 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 4 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 5 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 6 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000