New food delivery service launched by French chef
- Credit: Archant
Enjoy a flavourful French dinner delivered to your home
A former executive head chef at three Michelin star Sketch in London has launched his own made-to-order ready meal brand, Hosanna by Hervé Deville.
The new venture sees French chef Hervé, who has also worked at Momo in London, step away from the restaurant pass to bring something unique to the ready meal market. Hosanna offers unpretentious, everyday meals made with the highest quality ingredients. It aims to offer an alternative to supermarkets or niche health focused brands, showcasing honest home cooking.
Hervé is involved in every aspect of the process – all dishes will be cooked to order and arrive at customers’ doors freshly made with no additives or colourings. All meat is organic and British seasonal vegetables are supplied by Pale Green Dot who are focused on a sustainable approach to farming. The meal range is also plastic free, arriving in sleek wooden recyclable boxes.
The menu includes dishes simple enough for a weekday supper and also indulgent enough for a weekend dinner party. Half lobster mac and cheese, confit duck leg à l’orange and vanilla crème caramel sit alongside household favourites such as Hervé’s signature fish pie (scallops and shrimps with fresh turmeric mashed potatoes), Dauphinoise potato gratin and Provençale aubergine and courgette ratatouille.
Hervé says: “I am so excited to be branching into the consumer retail space.
“Hosanna is my challenge and answer to the ‘ready meal’ market in the UK – flavourful, comforting and sustainable meals to slide into your oven and devour!”
- 1 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 2 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 3 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 4 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 5 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 6 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 7 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
Catering for a variety of diets (including vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options), Hosanna’s range includes soups, starters, main dishes, sides, desserts and pre-made dressings. Hervé has also developed organic wine pairings, sourced with premium wine supplier Enotria & Coe, to be ordered and enjoyed alongside his dishes.
The menu will change regularly, reflecting the seasons. For Easter, Hosanna is offering a limited edition selection including minted lamb en croûte and organic dark chocolate raspberry fondant tarte.
Hosanna deliveries are available for all postcodes within the M25. Deliveries can be made via the Hosanna London website and are available from Tuesday to Saturday.
You might also like