Adopt your own Vines in France and Get Involved
The Gourmet Odyssey Wine Experience gets you behind the scenes and actually involved in making your own wine. Gourmet Odyssey Wine Experience
Choose from the selection of award-winning organic vineyards in Bordeaux, Burgundy, Chablis, Languedoc and the Loire, and become the adopted owner of between 6 and 36 vines.
Each Gourmet Odyssey Wine Experience client receives a personalised welcome pack with a certificate that denotes the exact location in the vineyard of your adopted vines. You are kept updated of all the key stages in the evolution of your vines and the making of your wine through newsletters and photos.
Include one of the Wine Experience Days at your chosen vineyard, and you’ll get to roll up your sleeves and participate in activities such as pruning, harvesting and blending. Much more than a typical vineyard tour, you’ll learn alongside the winemaker by seeing, touching, smelling, and doing.
At the end of the Gourmet Odyssey Wine Experience you will personalise your wine labels, and will receive a bottle of wine for each adopted vine.
Whether as a treat for yourself or a gift for a wine lover, discover the passion, dedication and art of being a winemaker with the Gourmet Odyssey Wine Experience.
For more information visit: www.GourmetOydssey.com
- 1 Escape to the Château: Dick and Angel Strawbridge return to screens for new series
- 2 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 3 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 4 Film Review: Wes Anderson's The French Dispatch
- 5 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 6 Fibre optic France: countryside has faster internet access than many cities
- 7 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 8 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 9 French Property: 9 Vineyards for sale in France for every budget
- 10 Stargazing in France: 3 International Dark Sky Reserves to visit