Win a VIP weekend at The France Show 2015
- Credit: Archant
Enter our competition to be in with a chance of winning a VIP weekend in London
To celebrate FRANCE Magazine’s 25th anniversary in January 2015 we are giving one lucky reader the chance to enjoy a VIP weekend for two in London.
The prize includes:
Free entry to the FRANCE Show at Olympia on 24 and 25 January.
A meal for two at the Michelin-starred Brasserie Chavot, Mayfair
An overnight stay at the Westbury Hotel, Mayfair, on 24 January
The France Show
- 1 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 2 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 3 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 4 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 5 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 6 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 7 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 8 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 9 Visit The Last Duel's French filming locations
- 10 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
The France Show brings you the best of France - food, wine, property, holiday ideas, travel offers and entertainment - all under one roof at London’s Olympia on 23-25 January.
• Join the FRANCE Magazine editorial team for a glass of champagne to celebrate our 25th anniversary
• Meet author Carol Drinkwater
• Stroll around the fantastic French market
• Watch the cookery demonstrations
• Get free entry to a tutored wine-tasting seminar
• Brush up your French at the language theatre
• Play pétanque in a specially built piste.
• Browse the largest French Property Exhibition in the UK, talk to the experts and find your dream home.
The Westbury Hotel
One lucky winner (and guest) will enjoy a luxury one night stay* at The Westbury Hotel just off London’s famous Bond Street. Prize includes 5-star accommodation and our signature Full English Breakfast for two whilst residing in the heart of Mayfair, home to the Capital’s most exclusive shops, restaurants and bars. The Westbury Hotel opened in 1955- London’s first American hotel which has since enjoyed a stream of accolades and awards, such as the most recent title of Chelsea Monthly Best Luxury Hotel 2014.
*Valid only for Friday 23rd or Saturday 24th January 2015.
Be transported to the French countryside as you savour the culinary delights of Michelin-starred restaurant Brasserie Chavot in Mayfair. With chef Patron Eric Chavot’s gourmet creations inspired by his childhood in Arcachon, diners will enjoy the authentic taste of France as they enjoy a meal for two with selected wines.
To enter, simply answer this question: In what year did FRANCE Magazine launch?
Visit http://vipfranceshow.questionpro.com or send a postcard to the address on page 6.