Walking holidays and authentic adventure
- Credit: Archant
Challenge & Achievement
It’s your own Everest! To ensure that you get the most from one of our itineraries around Europe, we recommend that you have a look at our Walking Grades. Be realistic; this will help you get the most out of your time on the trip!
Expertise & Passion
One Foot Abroad take you on the most beautiful walking holidays and authentic adventures all over Europe! We select only the best itineraries in each region of several countries: France, Italy and Spain.
One Foot Abroad offers authentic holidays, giving you a genuine opportunity to feel closer to nature. Explore the essence of a region, the flavours and aromas of traditional food, discover more about yourself, spend time with your family, bond with your friends, broaden your cultural awareness and get out in the fresh air.
Nature & Discovery
• Discovery: Take the time to discover a region, be curious and open-minded towards other cultures.
• Nature: Wander through unspoilt landscapes and wild terrains.
Pleasure & Authenticity
- 1 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 2 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 3 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 4 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 5 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 6 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
One Foot Abroad offers authentic walking holidays:
• Explore the essence of a region and a country
• Taste the flavours and aromas of traditional food
• Discover more about yourself
• Spend time with your family or bond with your friends
• Broaden your cultural awareness and get out in the fresh air!
The most flexible and independent way to travel!!
• Choose your own departure date year round
• Arrange your own airline tickets
• Start walking & take breaks when you decide
• Walk at your own pace…
• Maintain an intimate walking party or meet other
• Cheaper than a guided walk
Our top 3 unforgettable trips:
“We thoroughly enjoyed our walk. The hotels and meals were excellent, and the baggage transfer worked well. We couldn’t have undertaken this great adventure without such a service.”
Louise Andrews, About Luberon Provence, August 2013 – UK
“The hiking tour du Mont Blanc was an incredible experience. The lodging was always comfortable and the food was always plentiful and very good.”
Alice Swanson, About The Tour du Mont Blanc, September 2013 - United States
“We had a fantastic time on our Alsace walk. You all have designed a very nice walk - great itinerary and very pleasant hotels.”
James Rogers, About France - Alsace: traditions, culture and vineyards , October 2013 - UK