Manche West Coast near Carteret - Jersey ferry, Normandy
Traditional stone house in an idyllic country setting easy access to coast and chateau market towns ADVERTISING FEATURE
Price Range: €360 - €460
- 1 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 2 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 3 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 4 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 5 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 6 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 7 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 8 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 9 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn
- 10 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
Traditional stone house - three bedrooms - 2 ensuite. Kitchen/diner lounge with woodburner.
Fully furnished, modernised, UK TV heating throughout - well fitted kitchen.
Idyllic country setting easy access to coast and chateau market towns.
Garden and terrace with views over valley to Mont Besneville.
Private driveway and spacious parking.
Ideal base for walking, cycling, bird-watching, water sports, sailing, sight-seeing, visiting DD beaches and historic sites.
This is our holiday home to which we welcome guests - all you need are your personal possessions and you are ready to live the french life for a week or more.
A great place to improve your french, hunt for your own maison or spend your holidays.
All our guests have discovered something different they like - many return as there is just so much to see and do.
Bath, Fridge, Iron, Microwave, Oven, Shower, Washing Machine, Self Catering, Parking, Crockery, Bed Sheets, Ironing Board, Bikes, Towels, Maid Service, Wood Burner
BBQ, Satellite TV, Use of Garden, Board Games
Golf Course, Horseriding, Water Park, Restaurants/Shops, Tennis Court, Cycling, Language Learning, Leisure Centre, Fishing, Water Sports, Museums, Beach
Quiet Surroundings, Suitable for Children, Suitable for Limited Mobility, Transport Required, Relaxing
Long Lets Available, Pets Allowed, Smoking Allowed
Nearest Golf Course: 12.0 Km
Nearest Airport: 30.0 Km
Nearest Beach: 7.0 Km
Nearest Shops: 2.0 Km
Nearest Bar/Restaurant: 2.0 Km
Low Season 1/11/14 - 21/12/15 £280 Per Week
Low Season 5/01/15 - 31/3/15 £330 Per Week
Mid Season 1/04/15 – 19/06/15 £330 Per Week
High Season 05/07/15 - 12/07/15 £360 Per Week
High Season 23/08/15 - 31/08/15 £360 Per Week
Mid season 01/09/15 – 31/10/15 £330 Per Week
Mid season 01/10/15 – 20/12/15 £300 Per Week
Tel: 0044 (0)1728 688309