En Famille linguistic and cultural exchanges - Advertorial
With over 30 years experience, En Famille offer linguistic and cultural exchanges for children...
In 2007, at the age of 10, S�gol�ne (French) and Juliette (British) spent a year together. First, six months by the sea in Brittany, then six months near Sheffield in beautiful Yorkshire. The girls have become “sisters” and lifelong friends; they meet every year during the holidays. Both are perfectly bi-lingual: a great educational and career asset.
En Famille International www.enfamille.com has over 30 years of experience and more than 1700 children aged 9 to 13 have already lived the “En famille” experience.
What is the reason for such success?
The main asset is that the organizers meet every family in every country. The families are vetted by a local representative first, and then they are invited for a weekend, in their own country, for a common meeting followed by professional individual interviews.
Many En Famille children return home more mature, self-assured, open to different ways of life at home, at school and in their social environment. They become more giving. Many of them obtain their jobs thanks to their experience abroad at such a young age.
It is strange to observe that many parents are reticent to send their child abroad for such a long time, when the vast majority of the children would like to grasp such an adventure with both hands, live abroad with a different family and attend a different school. They would also like to speak a new language as fluently as they speak their mother tongue. Parents often have absolutely no idea of their children’s potential.
This step might be the beginning of your child’s most enriching childhood experience; they will thank you for it when they reach adulthood.
- 1 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 2 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 3 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 4 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 5 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 6 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 7 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 10 A Year in Provence with Carol Drinkwater – the new Channel 5 series to enjoy this autumn