The Plus Beaux Villages you might not have heard of...and 7 other things we learnt in the July issue of French Property News, out now!
PUBLISHED: 18:08 09 June 2020 | UPDATED: 18:08 09 June 2020
How do you bring horses to France? Will the French property market be changed after Covid-19? What are the differences between insuring a car in the UK versus France? The answers are all in the July issue of French Property News, out now!
1. If you’re seeking a country home with all the advantages of a new-build plus character features, a barn conversion could be the ideal solution. Discover more on page 22.
2. Thinking about bringing your horses to Fraance, or becoming a first-time horse owner there? Find out how to get started, on page 30.
3. They might not be as familiar as some of the other Plus Beaux Villages but these four are all worth adding to your househunting location list. Get to know them on page 34.
4. The sun-soaked landsape of Languedoc-Roussillon has so much to offer. Learn about it’s edible offerings and glorious sights, as well as some perfect properties, on page 42.
5. The Covid-19 pandemic has changed life as we know it, and is also having an impact on the way we are looking for homes. An agent shares their insider knowledge, on page 46.
6. Brittany has long been a favourite among British expats and holidaymakers, and this couple who purchased their village house in 2018 soon found out why. Read their story on page 54.
7. It’s not always essential to be an expert to excel in the wine industry. Find out why buyers should raise a glass to investing in a vineyard property, on page 56.
8. It’s important to know the differences between UK and French vehicle insurance to ensure you don’t get caught out. Our expert runs through the key points, on page 74.
If you want to read and learn more about buying property in France you can buy the July issue of French Property News here
Or, you can take out our great subscription offer and get the magazine delivered to your door every month!
On the cover: An impressive barn conversion in Dordogne on the market with Leggett