Win a copy of Stephen Clarke’s latest book ‘Dirty Bertie’
Enter this competition to win a copy of Stephen Clarke’s brand new book
In his new book ‘Dirty Bertie: An English King Made in France’, Paris-based author and FRANCE Magazine columnist Stephen Clarke delves into the future King Edward VII’s secret life in France in the late 19th century, from his affairs with actresses and can-can dancers to his friendships with revolutionaries and royalists.
We have 5 copies of this fantastic book to give away. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer one simple question.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER
The closing date for entries is Friday, 25 July.
Terms and Conditions:
The prize is once copy of Stephen Clarke’s new book. This prize is non refundable and cannot be exchanged for any other products or services.
By entering this competition you agree to be contacted by Archant and selected third parties.
- 1 3 key things you need to know about visas for France
- 2 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 3 8 Instagram accounts all French learners should follow
- 4 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 5 Take a journey through France with the FRANCE Calendar 2022
- 6 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 7 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 8 Can I disinherit my children?
- 9 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 10 Aude: 6 alternative tourist spots in Cathar Country