- Credit: British Corner Shop
ADVERTISER FEATURE British Corner Shop has made it even cheaper for expats in France to enjoy their favourite tastes from the UK
British Corner Shop has introduced a raft of measures to give its customers excellent value for money.
The company started its improvements in September 2012, when it reduced its shipping costs to France. It has since followed this up by introducing a half-price shipping offer on chilled and ambient orders of £100 or more
Now, to complement the new lower shipping tariffs, British Corner Shop has now started to lower its product prices; not for a limited time but for good.
To date over 500 popular products have had their prices reduced, including: Cadbury Dairy Milk, Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise, PG Tips, Bisto Gravy and McDougalls Self Raising Flour, with hundreds of further reductions planned over the next six to 12 months.
When you are next placing your order look for the black and yellow “Price Drop” icon next to a product; this indicates a permanently cheaper price. As well as the logo you will also be shown the “Was” and “Now” price for each product.
As British Corner Shop’s business continues to grow, it states that it will endeavour to drive down shipping and product prices even further.
- 1 Surprise, surprise! France offers expats a great quality of life
- 2 The Madame Blanc Mysteries: former Coronation Street star swaps Manchester for France
- 3 Real Life: Canalside life in an idyllic Hérault village
- 4 Tour de France 2022: 3 new stage hosts announced
- 5 Allo Allo! Brits in France
- 6 48 hours in Paris: Unmissable new things to see and do on a short break in the city
- 7 Who are the Kretz family members from Netflix’s The Parisian Agency?
- 8 What you need to know about France’s Covid-19 health pass system
- 9 Bargain beauties: 9 renovated French properties on the market for less than €150,000
- 10 3 key things you need to know about visas for France