November issue of Living France out now!
PUBLISHED: 11:43 22 October 2014 | UPDATED: 11:43 22 October 2014
In the new November 2014 issue of Living France we celebrate our 25th anniversary with a bumper giveaway, tips to find happiness in France and our insider’s guide to French bureaucracy
25th anniversary special!
• We have dozens of great prizes, from ferry tickets to a course at a language school, to giveaway! Click here to enter
• We bring you the best of our experience and that of the expats we’ve met to reveal 25 ways to find happiness in France
• We take a trip down memory lane with our favourite covers through the years and some key events that have happened in France over the past 25 years
• Discover the department of Côtes-d’Armor in Brittany with Patricia Stoughton and meet expat Jasen Saunders who calls the area his home. We also have an interview with a local estate agent and a selection of properties to tempt you
Busting French bureaucracy:
• In the second of our three-part series we reveal the truth behind the sometimes daunting French bureaucracy to help make your move smoother
• Each issue we get the best advice from those in the know. In the November issue we tackle planning permission laws, changing a will, avoiding double taxation and wealth tax
Plus we meet an expat running a childcare business in the French Alps, an extract from a new French recipe book, a guide to French television and a selection of properties from a Loire farmhouse to a luxury Alpine chalet…