WIN! A week’s holiday in northern France
PUBLISHED: 16:38 13 June 2017 | UPDATED: 16:39 14 June 2017
Do you read FRANCE Magazine, Living France or French Property News? Take part in one or more of our reader surveys to let us know what you think of the magazines and you could win one of these amazing prizes…
Do you read one of our magazines? Click here to take part in the reader survey for:
All completed surveys will be entered into a prize draw to win one of these amazing prizes:
A week’s holiday in northern France
The French 4/5* glamping chain Les Castels and the world’s leading ferry comparison site AFerry.co.uk have teamed up with us to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a week’s holiday to France for four people. Start your trip with a cruise across the Channel and a relaxing drive through the French countryside before arriving for your week’s stay at the Domaine du Château de Drancourt in Hauts-de-France. The Domaine is set in 30 acres of gardens and woodlands in the heart of the Somme Bay, a Grand Site de France, renowned for its seal colony. Close by is the charming harbour town of Saint-Valery-sur-Somme. Comfortable self-catering accommodation for four people makes an ideal base while you enjoy the fabulous facilities of the site and explore the surrounding countryside and nearby Somme Bay. The prize includes self-catering accommodation sleeping up to four people at the Domaine de Drancourt in Hauts-de-France and a ferry crossing from Dover to Calais for one standard car. The holiday must be taken before the end of the 2018 season and does not include insurance, petrol, beverages or meals.
AFerry.co.uk is The Travel Gateway’s leading online ferry brand, which features real-time comparison technology for ferries. AFerry.co.uk has been an industry leader for nearly two decades and has strong relationships with ferry companies from across the globe. The handy site also covers European, Asian and American routes too – over 2,000 routes around the world from over 150 ferry companies. With apps for iPhone and Android, and a website optimised for mobile, tablet and desktop devices, you can compare and book ferries from wherever you are with ease.
Signed books by Carol Drinkwater
A signed copy of James Martin’s French Adventure recipe book, worth £20
A five-hour Skype French language course with Arnaud’s Language Kitchen, worth £175
A Louis Latour Framed Limited Edition Print worth £145 from TopNote Design
A set of six Mis en Bouteille French wine place mats worth £55 from TopNote Design
Petit Pod Bee & Bug House and Wildflower Seed Bombs worth €45.49 from Le Jardin Perdu
Celia Lindsell French Linen Provençal Lavender Pillow worth £25.95
Terms and conditions
• Prize draw closing date: 30 June 2017
• Any entries received after this date will not be accepted
• All completed surveys will be entered into a prize draw and the winners will be selected at random to win one of the prizes listed above
• Non transferable
• One entry per household
• Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition
• The winners will be contacted by email
• The Prize Draw is governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with it. The Promoter’s decision is final and correspondence will not be entered into.
• The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, extend or amend the Prize Draw at any time without notice.
Terms and conditions for the holiday in France:
• The week’s stay at Domaine de Drancourt in Hauts-de-France is subject to availability and must be taken before the end of the 2018 season
• The ferry crossing is for one standard car from Dover to Calais
• The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives
• Insurance, petrol, beverages and meals are not included
• The winner must be 18 years or over
• The prize is based on four persons in one standard car for the ferry crossing and sharing self-catering accommodation sleeping up to four people at the Domaine de Drancourt in Hauts-de-France