WIN! A bottle of French champagne
PUBLISHED: 17:48 23 February 2017 | UPDATED: 17:48 23 February 2017
Enter our competition to win a bottle of WB Brut Rosé champagne
We have one bottle of WB Brut Rosé champagne to give away to one lucky winner! Click here to enter
WB Champagne, also known as Wafflart-Briet, is a boutique family champagne house in Sacy, near Reims in France. The family have been growing grapes since the 1880s and making champagne since 1954. All the champagnes are made with the finest Premier Cru grapes from the village of Sacy. They are open for tastings, so get in touch and come and discover our champagnes!
WB Brut Rosé champagne
1/3 Chardonnay, 1/3 Meunier, 1/3 Pinot Noir and 15% Pinot Noir red wine
This is a beautiful peach coloured champagne with powerful berry flavours. A nice amount of depth because of the added pinot noir red wine which makes it a great accompaniment to a cheese and meat plate, but it also pairs well with dessert or as an aperitif. Santé!
Terms and conditions
• Closing date: 27 February 2017
• The prize is a bottle of WB Brut Rosé champagne and is non transferable
• One entry per household
• Archant employees and family members may not enter this competition
• The winners will be contacted by email
• Only open to entrants with addresses in the UK and France