Just £2 per issue Subscribe to one of our France Magazines click here


How to choose a mutuelle

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Finding the right mutuelle (top-up health insurance) in France can be enough to make you feel ill. But considering these points will help you make the right choice

Read full article

The French healthcare system is considered one of the best examples of universal care at affordable rates – but how does the mutuelle work?

Read full article

Ad Feature: 5 things you should know about healthcare in France

Thursday, January 5, 2017

The French healthcare system is rated as one of the best in the world but it can be confusing to expats unfamilier with it so here are 5 things you should know before you start using the heathcare system in France

Read full article

If you’re retiring to France make sure you understand how the French healthcare system works and how you access it

Read full article

Most Read

Newsletter Sign Up

Sign up to the following newsletters:

Sign up to receive our regular email newsletter

France Forum

Questions about France? Visit our free France forum to get help and advice from thousands of other Francophiles and expats. Topics include: property, tax, law, travelling, pets, education, healthcare and much more.

Join the forum

Enter our competitions

Win books, DVDs, travel and even holidays in France in our great competitions! Take a look at our latest competitions…

Enter now

Join us on social media

France magazine
Living France magazine
French Property News magazine