13 reasons to buy the September 2017 issue of French Property News
PUBLISHED: 09:21 16 August 2017 | UPDATED: 16:31 16 August 2017
Our September 2017 issue is now on sale! We have 13 reasons why you should pick up a copy…
1. Browse hundreds of properties for sale, including loads of bargain properties for sale for under €100,000!
2. Get the latest news on how the property market is doing in France in to our quarterly French property market report.
3. Discover France’s favourite village and find out which village won our online vote for your favourite French village.
4. Learn about the town of Sète, dubbed the Venice of Languedoc.
5. Follow in the footsteps of the Impressionists and find a home with artistic appeal.
6. Get expert advice on how to deal with the renovation of your French property.
7. Look inside Linda Barker’s stunning house in the south of France.
8. Find a home to suit your hobby.
9. Get the lowdown on whether Toulouse is the right place for you to buy a house.
10. Check which agents you can come and see at our next French Property Exhibition in Olympia on 16-17 September!
11. Avoid the pitfalls of the ‘droit de préemption’ local authorities can have on your property.
12. Hear from the expats who made their relocation work against all odds.
13. Know how to find a reliable removals company to make sure your move to France runs smoothly.
So what are you waiting for? Buy the September 2017 issue of French Property News now!
Or take advantage of our great subscription offers